Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cant get on aw homepage or log into jci??
been able to log on from this morning but all of a sudden, my jci keeps saying error connection session timed out?? Tried putting www instead of jci but no joy there either. Also, unable to get onto the homepage? is anyone else having these problems too? 1st time its ever happened to me!!
Glad it's not just me then! I'd not actually logged on for a month or more and thought tonight's the night to go and see what I've missed only to constantly get "This Webpage Is Not Available" and error connections on every page I try! Sorry, doesn't help but at least we're in this together!!
lol theres also another lady on twitter whose having same prob but majority are still able to log on? dont get it? x
just letting you know its working for me now bbe, hope it is for you too x
(21-04-2015, 07:17)JordannaJones Wrote: just letting you know its working for me now bbe, hope it is for you too x

Wish it was for me.... :-(
I'm having problems getting on to JustCamIt. Was working fine all day but between 6pm and 6.40pm it's been constantly reconnecting