Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Rebekah's Saucy Secrets
I didnt know this thread existed but I shall be sure to bookmark it now and update when I post on my blog. I mainly post photos from my website and blabber on about my oddball life and the situations I get myself into but there are the occasional (semi) intelligent ramblings about stuff I hear and things going on in the world so keep checking back!

This was todays entry:

I cant remember if I told you that I was away all last week in Ibiza and I took some friends and family with me so for once I didnt even take my video camera (Shock horror!) Although I have people visiting me whilst I am there in the summer I very rarely get to spend quality time with them because I work every day so it was nice to be able to relax with them for once but I am more than ready to sink back into some corruption and debauchery Confusedhock: Luckily I pre-empted my ravenous desire for all things naughty after a week away and I shall take my frustrations out on some less than peachy bottoms at the Institute of Feminine Discipline on Monday. Tuesday I am back at Whiplash Towers squashing a foreign gentleman with my arse - most likely a deserved punishment for whatever it is Mistress Nikki has decided he has done wrong Wink

So its a good week in my diary to come back to, dont you agree? I am sure you arent quite as excited as I am by my scheduled activities this week so I shall leave you with some images from a recent photoset uploaded before I went to Ibiza. They were taken on a long walk I did whilst camping a few weeks back at a popular bird watchers spot.....I thought I would give them their first sighting of a new variety of flightless bird Wink

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 6.jpg]

[Image: 7.jpg]

And something else that will surely excite you....I will be on webcam for members of Rebekahdee.com tomorrow evening at 7pm (2pm EST). I will be tweeting warnings tomorrow so keep an eye on the twitter feed if you dont want to miss out!

Right now I have to get my ever expanding arse to the gym and work up a sweat! Catch you all tomorrow!

Rebekah.xxx
[Image: banner3.gif]

[Image: rebekawgw.jpg]
Another Diary Update: .....

3 In a Bed...

…and the little one said….Lucky Me – Yippeee! The little one being me, obviously. Ha ha .

I havent gone mad, I am speaking with reference to my last cam show from the UK for a while. I am off to Ibiza next week and have planned the very best send off for myself by inviting a mystery guest onto my bed to keep Stunt Cock and I company for the evening. Its been a while since I had a menage-a-trois and what better time to do it than now, it will make me look back on blighty with fondness and remind me that home is where the sex……I MEAN HEART is!

The show will start with me on my own working you lot into cock throbbing hysteria with my tease and please routine and making sure my pussy is positively dripping with anticipation, ready to be the centre of a double helping of attention…..grrrrr my clit is already purring at the prospect but….must….resist…..I WILL NOT touch myself before tonight, I want it to be crackling with static electricity from the intensity of my frustration so I can go out with the biggest bang imaginable! If you like your sex to be seductive, watch me put the ” coq” into coquette from 9pm (4pm EST) , tonight (10th) where I’ll be warming myself for my two guests to come in and ravish me. And if you are only in it for the X rated action, the hardcore part of the show will follow on for members of my website only from 10pm (5pm EST). This part of the show will be more intimate and lets me give my members what they really want without any distraction.

If you arent yet a member, then check the website page to see why you should be, with all my webcam shows archived there really is no need to miss one second of me with a cock in my mouth or any other hole for that matter!

I realise it is still early and there is a long time between now and tonight so I shall leave you with a couple of cheeky photos to keep you revved up and ready for action later:

[Image: pic-13.jpg]

[Image: pic-5.jpg]

[Image: 19-3-2011_a.jpg]

[Image: oil_2.jpg]

Hmmmm let no one ever tell me that I dont know how to throw a send off party! ;-)

I shall see you all tonight…dont be late or I might prematurely go off with the excitement of it all!

Rebekah xxx

Hi Lolo, it was a fab night....3 hour fuckfest on webcam with two stunt cocks ! Yummy!

R.x

SAYONARA SUCKERS!

...and I mean that in the nicest most possible way, suckers in my dictionary are awesome people Wink Today is the day I get on a plane and leave the UK shores for the summer, a little later than usual and had I woken up to a beautiful morning then I would be more inclined to stick around but it looks like good ol' Blighty wants to get rid of me because she did nothing to convince me to stay with the miserable grey outfit she put on this morning Sad

Ibiza will greet me with open arms (and legs) and sunshine every day from now til October which means I shall be wearing less clothes and quite possibly running around naked for a lot of it - YAY! I am actually going to be working in the proper sense so no bashing men in the balls, spanking naughty bottoms or dry humping their faces, its a hard adjustment to make but I am sure I can manage! The very best thing about Ibiza is that the eye candy ratio goes through the roof (along with my libdo - grrrrrr) and you can be certain that I will try my very best to corrupt and entice some new fitties onto your screens.

Talking of young fitties, I am going to leave you with some photos from my newest set online in my XXX gallery of Shay Hendrix - the most scrumptious Welsh rarebit you could ever taste:

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]

[Image: 6.jpg]

[Image: 7.jpg]

The naughty ones are inside the members area at Rebekahdee.com - away from naughty young boys too young to view them Wink

I might be offline for a week or so when I first get to Ibiza because I have to set up a new account with an ISP out there but I will be online whereever there is a wifi connection and wherever I can so bear with me until my apartment is all set up. As I have less work to do out there this year (as it stands....) I am going to be on webcam a little more so watch out for my tweets if you want some naughty cam fun with me!

I have to go finish packing and make sure I have the important stuff.....passport, money, keys, vibrator....... so I shall love you and leave you one last time from the UK.

Until October....be good whilst I am gone and if you cant be good then make sure you write and tell me all about it!

Besitos!

Rebekah.x