Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rimming
hey guys anyone like the back door, would you reccomend it in terms of safety?? dont wanna end up with all sorts of sti's or end up throwing up due to the taste :p

many thanks Smile
Hey

use a dental dam / saran , you get them in lots of varieties Smile x
An STI is less likely than a gastrointestinal infection from the faecal/oral contact... If you want to do it, best to give the whole area a thorough scrub with a disinfectant cleanser like Hibiscrub, and then not go too deep with your tongue.
I do enjoy giving a good rimming but of course that area must be clean and fresh, as with any sexual activity it's risk versus reward, if the thought of catching something is constantly on your mind during the activity then it's going to spoil your enjoyment. You have to weigh it up for yourself the risks we run as Punters/WGs are obvious so each individual must decide whether their worth it or not in terms of the pleasure gained or the financial reward.
Personally I can not think of anything more disgusting, other than smoking.

But each to their own....

Sarah x x x
(11-04-2015, 12:38)wife4rent Wrote: Personally I can not think of anything more disgusting, other than smoking.

But each to their own....

Sarah x x x

Giving receiving or both. Don't really understand why people find it disgusting what's the difference between licking an arsehole or licking a pussy or cock.
There are additional bacteria and other organisms present in the anus, which usually are not present in the vagina or on a penis. Cross contamination from back to front, can also cause issues.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Yes I appreciate that but as I said it's risk versus reward. There is one part of the body that I would absolutely never lick or suck and that's the toes, for me that's disgusting and even on the one occasion a woman did it for me I hated it to.