Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phone Re Verification code never arrives
Hi does anyone know whats going on with the phone number verification.

My number was verified for a long time with aw and I regularly bought small amounts of credit through it.

I received a message randomly one day when trying to buy credits saying that i needed to verify my number even though it was already verified. I followed the instructions several times but the code thats meant to come through to my phone never ever arrives and I KNOW my number is on there correctly

Has anyone else encounter this problem?
Loose morals, tight fanny…isn't that enough?
Is your phone set-up to allow receipt of adult SMS?

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

I was thinking the same . Some sim providers ask you to prove that your over 18 for adult content on your phone. You can do it online or go into shop.

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

It could be your phone provider has changed it's policy regarding 18+ activities. They could be blocking any texts from AW. Have you tried verifying through AW's site itself and not vie phone? I know you used to be able to it that way but not sure if you still can.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Just to add, have you checked out the help centre? Here http://www.adultwork.com/dlgFAQsNew.asp?...tionID=103

Oh thats interesting and clever lol Find this bit on that page: You will need to contact your network provider and arrange to have this restriction lifted. You can simply say that you are trying to send a text to a premium/adult SMS service. (*New* Check your verification status here.)

Click where it says check your verification staus here! Should tell you whats what with your phone number. Oh you do have to be logged into your account to do the above too.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Hi your phone as others have said may need to be unblocked, depending on your network provider this can.be done by phoning your network and asking for content block to be removed , they may ask for your credit card to be charged one pound which they reward back immediately after, 02 used this method or ask you bring id to there shop , x it can.be a nuisance but easily sorted
Help Section

My phone/network provider will not let me send/reply to SMS AND I no longer receive notifications from you

Our SMS short code is defined within the adult category.

Some of the network providers are in the process of setting up various protection schemes for those under the legal adult age to ensure that they cannot get access to adult based SMS services.

If you have credit on your phone and you are unable to reply or send a message to our short code it is most likely that your phone or contract has not been cleared for adult use.

It also may have some impact on your ability to receive messages from us, specifically Webcam & Phone Chat notifications.

You will need to contact your network provider and arrange to have this restriction lifted. You can simply say that you are trying to send a text to a premium/adult SMS service.

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problem with phone verification Kurvy_Kelly 0 2,942 20-07-2016, 11:19
Last Post: Kurvy_Kelly
Star Phone Chat Verification (Keep getting text messages) AngelAbbeyx 1 5,288 24-05-2016, 13:05
Last Post: country-gal