Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re verify please help
Hello please help

I am a verified member on AW and recently went away. I have been asked to re verify, for some reason, I have sent all documents and waited 2 days with no reply my webcam just won't let me use it even though I'm verified, please help me camming is my only income

Yazmine oday
(12-03-2015, 13:16)Yazmineoday Wrote: Hello please help

I am a verified member on AW and recently went away. I have been asked to re verify, for some reason, I have sent all documents and waited 2 days with no reply my webcam just won't let me use it even though I'm verified, please help me camming is my only income

Yazmine oday

Hi,this also happened to me yesterday Ive resubmitted ID and pictures as requested but Im still unable to webcam. Ive sent them and email and tweeted them but have heard nothing back.... Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance
(12-03-2015, 13:34)siennaheels Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 13:16)Yazmineoday Wrote: Hello please help

Yazmine oday

Hi,this also happened to me yesterday Ive resubmitted ID and pictures as requested but Im still unable to webcam. Ive sent them and email and tweeted them but have heard nothing back.... Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance

Oh no I thought I was alone :-)

Yes please admin will you help us. X