Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
justcamit 3.0.8
Hi all does anybody know if we can download an older justcam it that still works I hate the one we have now I have to use the 320x240 frame which is a tiny picture

thanks all x
I still have 3.0.7 installed on my computer so I tried to log in to see what happened, this was the message I got:
Server Status : Connecting to Server, wait....
Server Status : You must update your version of JustCamIt before you can login, click here to download http://www.istreaming.com/downloads.php?...=justcamit
Server Status : Cannot Connect to Server

So I would say older versions are no longer available.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
(22-02-2015, 22:47)missdemeanour Wrote: I still have 3.0.7 installed on my computer so I tried to log in to see what happened, this was the message I got:
Server Status : Connecting to Server, wait....
Server Status : You must update your version of JustCamIt before you can login, click here to download http://www.istreaming.com/downloads.php?...=justcamit
Server Status : Cannot Connect to Server

So I would say older versions are no longer available.

ok hun ty for your reply lets hope aw can improve grrrrr bless u ty xxxxxxxxxxx
I have been having problems with JCI again in the last week or so. A lot of the time, when someone types or when I reply everything freezes and it say 'not responding' and a few times I have also lost connection with the server. This has not only happened in free, but when I have been in private, which is not good. A couple of times the customer has come back, but usually they don't bother. I have fast broadband and a new computer (only a few weeks old), so don't think it is my end. Has anyone else had this problem. I have been on cam for about 20 minutes so far tonight and lost connection three times now. It is such a pain.

Sally
My profile: MatureSally38K
I have had the same issue as you Sally, especially when typing, I will send comment, and it wont show for maybe 30 secs, despite high speed broadband. I never had issue previously

I was doing a session for 47(!) mins the other day in pvt, and it cut out without warning, luckily the guy came back.