Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

filming
(19-06-2011, 23:03)Jeansman Wrote: I did some films years ago and really enjoyed it too, - would love to do the same again, but so very few girls offer such a facility, even it is for private viewing only. I also find it such a turn on to be filmed.
JM.

i still dont know what your cryptic message was about
I mentioned that I had done some filming years ago and you had wanted me to give more details, but then I came over all shy and bashful.........
(19-06-2011, 23:05)lolo Wrote:
(19-06-2011, 23:03)Jeansman Wrote: I did some films years ago and really enjoyed it too, - would love to do the same again, but so very few girls offer such a facility, even it is for private viewing only. I also find it such a turn on to be filmed.
JM.

(19-06-2011, 23:07)Jeansman Wrote: I mentioned that I had done some filming years ago and you had wanted me to give more details, but then I came over all shy and bashful.........
JM.

def no need to be shy or bashful JM Big Grin
But I am a shy and bashful young man, Lolo! One day I will get some stills done and post them on here.
xx
cant wait to see them then
JM, you told us what to search for on You Tube. I definitely saw a film - maybe it wasn't you though!
What did you find? please describe?
JM.
It was a while ago now. I think it was a girl clad in denim wrestling a fella or sitting on him at any rate.
(19-06-2011, 23:07)Jeansman Wrote: I mentioned that I had done some filming years ago and you had wanted me to give more details, but then I came over all shy and bashful.........
JM.

I'll have my camera with me when I'm in Derby next x
excellent pervy time