Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AW revoked webcam verification?
I logged off of webcam to go to the toilet, came back and logged back on then went to buy some featuring and it says that I don't offer webcam services...what the f happened?!

I've not received any message from AW or anything, they've just unverified me without an explanation. Has this happened to anyone else?
Have you contacted them via there help desk ? Could possibly be a glitch x
(05-02-2015, 20:46)country-gal Wrote: Have you contacted them via there help desk ? Could possibly be a glitch x

Yeah sent them a message and also resent my verification stuff for webcam. So annoying though, it means I can't work any more tonight even though I need to make money!!!
Very strange ....

Perhaps someone has reported you ? Unlikely but can happen , or aw are just randomly checking profiles

Happened to me three years back, u contacted aw and they kindly apologized and said there was a glitch in.the site

Hope you get sorted babe xxxxxx
(05-02-2015, 20:56)country-gal Wrote: Very strange ....

Perhaps someone has reported you ? Unlikely but can happen , or aw are just randomly checking profiles

Happened to me three years back, u contacted aw and they kindly apologized and said there was a glitch in.the site

Hope you get sorted babe xxxxxx

Thanks hun, fingers crossed it will get sorted for tomorrow morning so I can work tomorrow to make up for the time I've lossed tonight!
They are usually very good at getting back to you, have you tried ticking the webcam box on registeration page for your services ? X
Hi, if you get no response or need help let us know, admin@adultworkwebcammers.co.uk
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(05-02-2015, 21:41)country-gal Wrote: They are usually very good at getting back to you, have you tried ticking the webcam box on registeration page for your services ? X

Yeah, it says I need to send in verification docs so thats why I did. Thanks Admin, I'll email you in the morning if I've not heard back. I need to make money tomorrow!
Just checked your profile and it says you are verified but the box for webcam is not ticked. Think you just need to tick that and you are back in business. I had the same thing a couple of years back as country-gal, they emailed me asking me to verify, when I emailed them back saying I already was I got the same message about it being a glitch and they reset my profile as being verified, I didn't have to send any docs.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
(06-02-2015, 00:04)missdemeanour Wrote: Just checked your profile and it says you are verified but the box for webcam is not ticked. Think you just need to tick that and you are back in business. I had the same thing a couple of years back as country-gal, they emailed me asking me to verify, when I emailed them back saying I already was I got the same message about it being a glitch and they reset my profile as being verified, I didn't have to send any docs.

I know I am verified but when I tick the webcam box I get this message: "Sorry, you cannot select 'Webcam Work' at this time, verification is required. To upload verification documents now, please click here.". I have no clue what has happened but they are really screwing me over as I have just quite my vanilla job to work cams fill time and now I can't work on my favourite site! ARG! Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I can't offer webcam; verification needed? Bbwpinup24x 3 6,661 22-04-2015, 00:40
Last Post: Inked-up-barbie24