Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How can I stop an individual from finding me on AW?
Does anyone know of any way that I can stop an individual from finding me on AW? I have a stalker that creates new profiles as quick as I block them, I assume he has checked the "Alert me via my AdultWork.com Notifier when this member comes on-line for DirectCam" tickbox. I have changed my profile name, this has not stopped him. I created a new profile, AW deactivated it when they found I already had the other account. I am not bothered about loosing my customers or changing my profile name again, but can't figure out how to loose him on AW.

Any suggestions would be most welcome. Thanks in advance, Suzie x
I don't think that there is a way you can stop him from finding I'm afraid. Best thing you can do is just block him whenever he turns up and just ignore him until he gets bored and moves on. Just be patient and try not to let him see that he gets to you at all.

You could try emailing AW about the situation. I know they log IP numbers (hence how they can tell when someone has aliases) so maybe they might help.

Overall, I'd say that ignoring him will be your best bet.

I hope he sods off soon. Xxx
Unfortunately he has been doing this for over two years now. I have already contacted AW for help and they told me there was nothing they could do. I have also tried ignoring him, but as long as I have an internet presence he still keeps harassing me. The police have been involved for all this time too, they keep 'investigating' but never get the proof they apparently need to convict him. Even the police came round and told me the only way to stop him is to remove my internet presence, and since his latest success was to find my mothers email address (no idea how he did this), I did what they suggested and took down my website and practically deactivated all of my accounts. Was hoping that I could start up an independent AW account so I could carry on earning as a new girl and not let him win completely. Even AW is conspiring against me to do this.

Thanks for the reply babe x
Not sure how AW is conspiring, there is only so much they can do. IP addresses can get changed as easy as rebooting your home router so there is very little they can do to block him.

You do not say what it is he is doing to annoy / stalk you? But as pixie said, I would just ignore him.

Sarah x x x
If I went into the ins and outs of what he has done it would be a very long message. It is mostly internet harassment, sending emails to my customers, people I work for telling them I am poaching girls, doing 'extra's', that there are articles in papers about me and the venues will get shut down because of me. He has set up fake twitter profiles including my mobile number and all my email addresses, connecting with my customers. He sends letters in the post to my employers, the list goes on, he has been doing this for over two years, and spends all his time finding new ways to get to me. Fortunately I can still earn stripping, but why should he be allowed to get away with this.

The comment about AW conspiring against me was just a throwaway comment, all feels very unjust to me...