Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alot of clients wanting underage on directchat
Hi all

Over the past few months I've noticed and increase in the amount of clients thinking its normal or okay to chat about underage , the youngest I had was a gentlemen wanting to talk about a 14 year old this made my blood turn cold and I reported him to adultwork

In my opinion this is wrong , fantasy or not its illegal and damn right weird , yes I have my own personal reasons for such disgust but surely this should be clamped down on ?

I love adultwork and would never work elsewhere but perhaps all directchat calls need to be recorded as other phobechat lines are ?

Sorry to rant but it does disturb me

Country-gal xxxx
I agree and I also report and ban anyone who asks/talks about underage or implies that they are infact underage. I'm not sure recording phone calls would stop guys requesting underage play. When I get asked for roleplay i.e stepmom/son Aunty/nephew etc I always ask the 'sons/nephews' age before agreeing, usually they say their real age over 18 but if they say anything under 18 thats when I ban and report.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
I have not noticed an increase , its been more of getting younger increase and i mean really young !! , i am the same as missy , but i dont always ask/mention the age limit , but if they do over step i put my foot down !!

It isnt right , but what can we do ? If Aw were to delete them they will just create another profile

Girls do it , thats fine , it use to get me angry that girls offer this type of chat , but after i watched a program on the tv about pedos it makes sense for them to chat about it rather than doing it , I still wont ever agree with this , but it may help rather than them going out and doing it , it could also encourge them at the same time , still sick and they all need there balls chopped off , i would happily do it !

x
Here here curvy well said , yes we are in a no win situation , if we don't stand for it they will obviously go to someone who does and sees the credits rolling in....must be a demand I'm sure but I would rather starve ....

I meant no offense in this post either, I was just miffed of when I posted it as I've had a few dogdy callers lately and it just whinds me up
But as curvy and missy have said there isn't alot us girls neither adultwork can do

To get calls recorded would cost alot of money also I have no doubt

Kisses gals

Charlotte xxxxx aka country-gal