Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Double standards or not?
I would say that when you make the bed yourself you cannot complain if lying in it becomes less of a pleasure. Your wife is not there for your fun, you encouraged her to do this for your pleasure clearly and now she enjoys it more than you do even if its only for the pleasure of financial gain. No you do not have the right to go off and have sex with others just because your wife does not want to give up her job...JOB, thats the secret word here.
Loose morals, tight fanny…isn't that enough?
If you cant handle what your wife does, then why encourage it? Also. if you suspect that your wife is 'cheating' on you so to speak with the males she meets up with, dont you think you should try and sort things out with her or walk away? Instead of doing the same back? I find the whole thing a little bit childish to be honest, after all, you both have a child.
My suggestion would be, since you encouraged your wife to do camming for financial gain, is you to also contribute to your welfare of your family, rather than seeing other women, by also doing camming. At least you will find out who is more successful in the family in this respect.