Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JustCam
Hey All

Today and yesterday this keeps happening to me "Server Status : Lost Connection With Server"

Is anyone else having this problem? or Know why?

Claire xxx
I get that on and off all the time. It starts with the server freezing when someone either enters my room or types a message, usually in free mode, then that message comes up and have to log back on. A few times when I have tried to log back on it tells me I am already connected, which I am not, so I have to shut down 'justCamit' and re-open. It is a pain and eats into the little time I am on cam. I don't know why it happens though. Sally x
My profile: MatureSally38K
(09-01-2015, 17:07)maturesally38k Wrote: I get that on and off all the time. It starts with the server freezing when someone either enters my room or types a message, usually in free mode, then that message comes up and have to log back on. A few times when I have tried to log back on it tells me I am already connected, which I am not, so I have to shut down 'justCamit' and re-open. It is a pain and eats into the little time I am on cam. I don't know why it happens though. Sally x

Hey Sally
Thanks for your reply, That happends too sometimes, Pain in the arse lol I will try that next time see if it helps.

Claire x
Hi, connection between you and the JCI server has been cut, either on your side or their side.

On your side you can minimize connection drops by moving closer to the internet box or using an ethernet cable between your computer and the internet box.

Other things that can cause your connection to drop is other people using the internet, especially if they are downloading or watching videos online eg youtube.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(10-01-2015, 16:54)Admin Wrote: Hi, connection between you and the JCI server has been cut, either on your side or their side.

On your side you can minimize connection drops by moving closer to the internet box or using an ethernet cable between your computer and the internet box.

Other things that can cause your connection to drop is other people using the internet, especially if they are downloading or watching videos online eg youtube.

Hi, Admin

I have been restarting JCI every few hours and it seem to of helped. My Internet is Talk-Talk Fibre and i use a ethernet cable on a computer. I am looking into moving my wifi box tho so it is a shorter cable.

There is someone on the Internet sometimes but never has been a problem before now.

Thank you for your reply and help

Claire x