Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

selling movies whilst unverified?
Hi

i have a good amount of feedback and a pvt gallery, im not verified as havnt bothered to renew passport.

i still get good subscriptions and work becuase of feedback.

but if i upload movies adultwork states "become aw verified to enjoy less bandwidth fees"

meaning they take a larger chunk of movie sales?

how does that work exactly.

thanks

Jenny
If you are not verified and you have movie clips on then they charge you by taking the first 3 purchases each day, if I remember rightly. I found that out when I started putting clips on. If you get verified its free. I don't have a passport, so used my driving licence, or I think you can take a picture with the day's date and your name on. Am sure others will verify if this is right. Sally x
My profile: MatureSally38K
Hi, as far as I know its only the first purchase of the day, 3 may be abit too much.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
would be great to hear from others which correct may be

Smile
It is some time since I started offering video clips, so wasn't sure how many purchases AW kept each day. Have tried to find out in the help pages, but they don't make it that easy to find anything, and could find nothing about fees for movies/clips. Sally
My profile: MatureSally38K
"Credits will be awarded after each movie has been viewed twice in any one day. This is to help us cover our bandwidth charges."

This does not apply to Movie Rentals or Verified Members.

adultworkbanner4
So we get charged for uploading movie clips or don't receive payment unless they have been viewed twice ? Or have I misread ? Been a wee while since I uploaded movie clips and the rental was never productive for me sadly only five purchases over three years ! The movie clips for myself are far more productive and popular

Country-gal xxxxx
Hi, no charge for uploading clips no.

If you arent verified you wont get the credits for the first view of the movie sold.

adultworkbanner4
Between rentals & clips, I find the same Country-girl. The clips sell well & the rentals don't