Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

touring
hello everyone, myself and another mistress shall be working from london from the 5th march for a few days. i am looking for some advice on where to advertize? xx
I take quite a few bookings via adult work so its always good to keep an eye on there. I do only take then via the booking request form though as time wasters can be a bit of a nightmare otherwise. I also find professionalmistresses.com a good place to link to my website as well and I don't think the advertising costs bad either. And then there's the obvious twittering. I tend to advertise on a lot of different sires but AW, twitter and professional mistresses are the only ones that I can confirm has deffo brought me bookings.

I'm going to be doing my yearly advertising major advertising push/research soon and I'm happy to create a thread about what I come up with if your interested?

Out of interest, I know you have used caramels hoxton dungeon before but have you ever been to dungeon manor in Orpington? I'm thinking about checking it out to possibly add a few extra dates for my London visits but a review on it would be really helpful.

Xxx
(08-01-2015, 14:49)mistress inka Wrote: hello everyone, myself and another mistress shall be working from london from the 5th march for a few days. i am looking for some advice on where to advertize? xx

Hi inka. My partner & I have finished our tour across to Spain now. However, I was fun & enjoyed by many guys.

I used both my twitter, my adultwork profile, also BGAFD & some other adult forums.
The forums were mainly to encourage webmasters for promotions of my eurotour page that links to my official site, but my twitter feed & adultwork were both used for meeting guys on my travels.

You have several ways to promote your tour on adultwork, either on your page, also in the blog & the tours page. All the best, have fun Wink x