Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jci
Hi Everyone

is any one else having trouble with jci clicking off and freezing in private, im really getting fed up with it now, not sure who to report it to, i was lucky and had one persistant guy, 7 attempts before it didnt click off, this issue is really frustrating
what is 'jci'?
There has been problems with JCI (justcamit) for some time. Guys are kicked out within a second of entering, in free and in group/pte. Have had a few refunds on my special offers due to the fact the guys come in, then get kicked out. It is such a pain. I always tell the guys to complain to AW, as if they get enough complaints from customers then they might do something about it.
My profile: MatureSally38K
Yeah I'm getting loads of guys getting kicked out of freechat. Had a guy tell me last night he couldn't get into grp, it kept buffering, eventually got there though. I did get disconnected once last night and it does happen occasionally but not that often for me to worry about it. Just had 5 guys ion and out of freechat inthe space of 5 secs lol. I dunno why I am laughing, it's not funny grrrrrr
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Any ladies wanna try popping into my freechat room and letting me know what happens would be grt. If you like I'll return the favour Smile
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX