Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Do i need a second account to cam with partner?
Hey guys

I was wondering, if i want to cam with my boyfriend as a couple do i need a second AW account? or are there settings i can enable to allow a second person on my cam?

Just wondered what the process is, i am the primary user but every so often it would be good for him to be able to join me, just dont want to get banned for it or anything!

Thanks guys
It is better to have a second account as a couple and create a group for them to show they are linked, if you are going to advertise as a couple.

It would not be advisable to have your bf on cam when logged in as a single female unless it was at the request of the punter in a private show. - others will be able to offer advice on this and the rules.

Sarah x x x
(04-01-2015, 11:22)wife4rent Wrote: It is better to have a second account as a couple and create a group for them to show they are linked, if you are going to advertise as a couple.

It would not be advisable to have your bf on cam when logged in as a single female unless it was at the request of the punter in a private show. - others will be able to offer advice on this and the rules.

Sarah x x x

thanks, but say i just wanted him to join in some shows rather than all the time, guest appearances for example. Do i need a couples account so he is verified? or can he just join me since i am?
I am not sure on the rules, as I do not cam, but if you are in a private session and the guy asks to see you with your bf, then I do not see any harm in it or how you would be found out. I do not see hat the punter will report you for something thathe asked for, but you never know.

Having said that, there are girls that will report you, because they can, so best advice is that you set up a couples profile and get him verified, at least then you should be safer.

The rules, regulatons on AW always change, so it is worth reading them and keeping up to date with them. just because others do it, it does not mean it is allowed.

Sarah x x x
Hi, if you have your partner make guest appearances on your account it must be clearly mentioned on your profile and JCI header that a male will be on the show. And dont leave him on cam while you go out of shot for a second, a client could enter and you'll get banned.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4