Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What is the best HD webcam to get for camming?
Hi everyone Smile

Im in need of some advise....
In the last 8 months I've had 2 HD Logitech webcams (can't remember the exact model but cost around £80 if i remember rightly) due to them both braking on me.. was wondering if anyone else has had this problem with Logitech or if it's just me?

I like the camera quality of Logitech but since I've already managed to break 2 in a short amount of time I am tempted to go for another brand... I've heard Microsoft webcams are suppose to be as good of quality if not better..?. Thought it would be worth posting on here, see if I can get any feedback/recommendations before I take the plunge...

Any advice would be brilliant more than happy to pay a larger price of the quality is good... If you could include brand names and exact model would be even better.. Would love to get a webcam that gives an ''airbrush look'' if there is such one...lol

Anyway thank you in advance if anyone replies and sorry if I've posted in the wrong part I still get confused with this forum..

Xxxx
Heart  Heart http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=2110061&T=2110061   Heart Heart  Twitter: @Miss_LucieJones
I have a hp HD cam, can't remember the model number off the top of my head. But I've been told it's better quality than my kindle fire HD which I use for Skype shows at the moment.
Always used Logitech and never had that problem. Maybe put them away somewhere safe after every use, keep up high out of reach of ahem.. Squirts etc Big Grin unless there's another reason for them breaking?

I usually upgrade every year, always getting the latest logi as they are the best. I have the pro 9000, c920, and c930 x