Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternative Payment Methods
Hi does anyone else use Paxum, Paytoo other than the bank method? I would like to sign up to Payoneer but it's not available in GBPs just yet it says it's coming soon, when ever that will be. I have already signed upto Paytoo does anyone else use it?

Thanks
For what site? Payoneer global bank transfer is available for some sites. The card account is ok too if used mostly for online shopping. I've heard paxum are reliable too but never used them or paytoo.
(29-12-2014, 22:09)CelesteB Wrote: Hi does anyone else use Paxum, Paytoo other than the bank method? I would like to sign up to Payoneer but it's not available in GBPs just yet it says it's coming soon, when ever that will be. I have already signed upto Paytoo does anyone else use it?

Thanks

Im in London, a Brit, and I too lament that we UK'ers mean so little to Payoneer.

You can sign up to Payoneer alright. I did. You get your money in dollars and it is converted to GBP when you withdraw it. I started a thread here about Payoneer but didn't get the answers to my questions.
The GBP part CelesteB mentions is what comes up on Adultwork so I think its AW shes talking about.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Yes sorry I should of said AW. I know that I get my money converted to dollars but what I am querying about that it says on the transfer page at the bottom that GBP's is coming soon but when will that be? does AW know when?
Hi, Payoneer dont currently offer GBP partner programs and I dont think they are coming anytime soon. Once Payoneer offer them then AW will also but I wouldnt hold your breath for it.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4