Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking Punters
I am a television producer making a Channel 4 observational documentary about an establishment in the North East. We have their full co-operation.

As part of the film, we would like to be able to interview punters about their experiences of the industry.

I know it is a sensitive topic, but I'm hopeful that one or two of you will consider getting in touch to discuss. This documentary attempts to address the stigma sometimes attached to both WGs and punters, without being political, judgemental, or confrontational.

If you would be provisionally interested in learning more, please do contact me, either by private message on here, or by call/text on 07548 944 348.

Many thanks

Zoe
Do you want people based in the northeast? I'm in the southwest.
I think you'll probably find some guys willing to talk as their quite open about there punting, while the majority require complete privacy.
(05-12-2014, 17:04)Simon Wrote: Do you want people based in the northeast? I'm in the southwest.

I am sure they will pay your expenses, hotel bill, travel costs, bar bill and of course a couple of "punts" to be able to give your honest opinion on the matter. Well you could ask...

Though most of these production companies are seeking "something for nothing" to make a "cheap as possible" reality style documentary on sex that they can then sell to channel four for £000's.

And in return they offer the average person their "15 minutes of fame".

In 1968 Andy Warhol included the words "In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes" in the program for an exhibition. Unfortunately there is such a que to do this that reality programs are inundated with people.

Sarah x x x
Maybe Zoe herself would like to explore her fetishes?