Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AW Account Deleted Due to Verification Issues and Spam Filter (HELP!)
Hey guys

So ive been on AW for 2 weeks, and its been great.

However I have had my account deleted a few days ago for not providing a verification picture.

However the issue is, i did provide a pic! but i accidentally used my nickname rather than my user ID and it was rejected, the emails telling me this were spam filtered so i didnt see until i checked why i had been deleted...

I had my age verified via mobile so i assumed it didnt really matter that i was verified as 'real'

However I have now contacted AW, got a generic reply to send my correct verification pic to their webmaster and to wait, however ive received nothing back after doing this, its been 4 days and i resubmitted after 48 hours as instructed and still got nothing!

Im really worried as I know im real, i was verified in every way and assumed my verification pic i took was ok until it was too late! ive lost hundreds of pounds i earned in 2 weeks and didnt transfer out so Im really frustrated and worried ive lost everything i earned due to a spam filter and the slow/non existent AW support!

Thank you for any help with this im a bit lost.
They sometimes take a while over verification if there's something they're unsure of. Email them again through the help centre and let them know you've sent your verification picture and details and could they please get back to you.
(27-11-2014, 21:42)xKatieBabyx Wrote: They sometimes take a while over verification if there's something they're unsure of. Email them again through the help centre and let them know you've sent your verification picture and details and could they please get back to you.

Thanks, It was deleted on monday afternoon and I contacted help, then was told to send the new ID pic to the webmaster email, then got an email back saying give them 48 hours to check the document.

So 48 hours later I did email the help centre notifying them of the pending verification since it wasnt sorted, I havent heard back after submitting this request.

I also resent the verification pic to the webmaster address and didnt get anything back from that either.

Id be happy to wait if i knew anything was happening but it feels like its being ignored and i may loose hundreds!

I thought id try and post here rather than doing it a 3rd time

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELP my account has been deleted and I have not been told why Cleo_Specter 7 12,075 25-01-2017, 00:39
Last Post: Cece
  Deleted account X.brooketaylor 0 2,627 18-11-2016, 02:50
Last Post: X.brooketaylor
  Account deleted - redeeming credits? Honeybaby888 1 4,847 08-08-2016, 08:18
Last Post: admin
Sad Locked out of account by email verification cooliho 1 6,009 07-08-2015, 20:02
Last Post: admin
  WHY HAS MY ACCOUNT BEEN DELETED!!??? misswildy_33 3 7,846 17-07-2015, 12:27
Last Post: misswildy_33