Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
have a provider remove positive feedback left?
Hi, as above, change username to something different then create new account with same name.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I may well try changing the name and creating a new account. For the record, they replied in email to say they are unable to remove the feedback entry itself, and they are unable to blank out the name. All they can do with removing feedback is edit the text of the feedback given to say e.g. fb removed.
I had this once. AW removed after myself and the guy both asked for it to be deleted from our feedback for privacy x
I asked them
"
Hi
I would like some feedback to be completely removed. So far it has been
edited to say fbremoved, but i'd like it completely removed. The other
party is fine with that. Are you able to do that?
Thanks
"

And they replied-
"
Hello

Thank you for your email.

We have removed the feedback as requested, but unfortunately we can not
remove the entry completely.

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team
"

And to the person that suggested I ask them if they can blank out the name, they wrote back saying they don't have that facility.

Though according to Katie they do have the ability to remove the entry completely as they have done it before. Unfortunately the adultwork people or person that replied to me thinks it's not possible perhaps 'cos they don't know how.
Maybe get the provider to email adultwork too?
(17-01-2015, 16:21)hornyAnna Wrote: Maybe get the provider to email adultwork too?

They accept the provider is fine with it as that's how they edited the feedback in the first place, but they are saying they don't have the facility to remove the entry, which I understand is incorrect - that's the issue.