Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Feedbacks
A couple of months ago I completed a booking, punter was happy, asked about a future booking, the next day I sent good feedback, now in the last week I have been receiving text messages from him saying he is going to get my profile removed, leave bad feedback, generally hassling me, what's best to do, just block his number?
at this point in time he has yet to submit a Feedback two months down the line.
Can I withdraw mine if he continues to kick off?
Should I contact AW ?
If it was a couple of months ago he wont be able to leave feedback , I think it gets deleted after 1 month (correct me if i am wrong girls) This happens vice versa , It gets removed automatically , I was just block him , ignore , he is just another one of them pricks that chance there luck. x
If he is nasty and asks for freebies ,trying to blackmail in any way , I would keep his emails and contact AW about this ( just in case ).

Otherwise just block him

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Why is he doing this may I ask? If its for no reason hes probably trying to get you to send him pictures or something but as long as your genuine (ie don't have fake pictures on your profile or anything) then your profile won't be removed. Report him to AW and maybe send an email to them showing them the text messages (likely he will get his account removed)

Also is this your number you use for everyone? (ie family, friends and clients) If so then I recommend getting a cheap phone with a contract sim (unlimited texts/100 mins) that way you can always change your number with no worry about explaining to other people why if people like this start to hassle you
You can always report this guy. Works both ways.