Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of known scam groups
All groups will take a percentage. Daily pay groups are paying you 3 weeks in advance, who would take that risk without wanting a cut? The problem will be how much they take. Most groups take 6%, others take way more.

If a group charges more than 6%, makes you pay your own VAT, and won't release you, they're a scam, no doubt about it.

Which group are you in?
Hi, which group are you in?

Feel free to delete old profile and make a new one yes.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi, thanks for the answer. But what can I do if my group manager doesnt delete me? How can I delete my profile?
He just hid my profile. And said that he can remove completely within three weeks. Because there hold payments
Its more helpful to mention what group you are in so admin knows how to deal with it a little better, for instance if the group are well known for pulling a particular scam.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to CamgirlCutie for this post:
  • admin, AndySawana
Hi, group name can help me give more tailored advice yes.

Best thing to do is stop working if not already done so, better in the long run.

You may delete your account at anytime. Its a red button on the My Details page here https://www.adultwork.com/MyDetails.asp

Click "Registration and Regional Details" and click Remove Me.

There is no 3 week rule on AW for pending transfers, account may be closed at anytime and it wont affect any pending transfers at all.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • AndySawana
I dont know group name.Couse the Group manager has specified that you may only login via JustCamIt for DirectCam,Contact Kris4love
Hi, this is the group you are in http://groups.adultwork.com/10893

Delete profile and re-sign up.

You'll never be able to get out of that group sorry.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • AndySawana
I'd like add also everyone avoid London gems and London sapphires. It's mentioned above they are scammers and they are!! They take far much percentage so if you earn e.g 100 credits you will only receive £50. They are vicious and aggressive when you pull them up about it. PLEASE AVOID
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Teen_elly for this post:
  • AndySawana
Thanks! But I don't understand something(
How can I click Remove me in Registration and Regional details? I don't have access to my profile through a site, couse my group manager has specifiet that I may login only via JustCamIt
Hi, only option is for us to have it removed from advertisement on site so you can create a new profile.

Email me at admin@dailypayservice.com with your username and password please.

AW will then email you to let you know its been done.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A step backwards for the safety of members from scam groups? admin 2 5,000 24-11-2018, 04:43
Last Post: admin