Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credit payment
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me. I have just done a test webcam session using one of my friends as a client. It shows in his account that he is minus one credit but that credit is not showing in my credits statement.

What am I missing or what have I not done?

Thanks in advance for your help x
Was it over directcam or was it a booked skype session?

If it was over Skype then the credits stay in your escrow for 24 hours (I think) before being released to you. Directcam credits should show in your account immediately though x
As above. At the top of your credit statement page you will find this Credits in Escrow: Webcam/Phone Chat - Auctions/Sales
Click on the Webcam/Phone Chat bit and it will show you. You should see it on your credit activity page straight away, that is here http://www.adultwork.com/CreditsTurnover.asp

When you recieve a phone/webcam booking you must check the details are correct, i.e the amount of minutes are not under your minimum and they have put the correct amount of credits in, some will try and get the booking for less or even 0! If you get one of those you can either decline the booking or change the credits to what you want. Once you have accepted the booking he then has to confirm, do NOT perform the show untill he has! You will not get paid!
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX