Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

perfume or unscented
do u like your lady to be wearing any or prefer without

gals how do u feel about wearing it during a booking
I never wear it when working perfume scent can linger and can be a give away if your clients partner is of a suspicious nature
so true, after years of working with the stuff, i much prefer the natural clean scent
Good question... I wear perfume for regular clients nowadays (but never my signature scents!!). Gucci Rush was a long time favourite of mine until I wore it when I met a nasty, cruel punter on an outcall - now that fragrance takes me back to that moment and makes me feel all icky.

Would like to know what the men think about this one! xx
I leave it up to the lady's preference. I'm single, so no subterfuge to worry about.
I think I have mentioned it before, but retaining a woman's lingering natural scent on my face, hands and body for a few hours after the meeting is highly erotic.
I do not mind either way sometimes the freshness of the lady and her smooth skin is enough
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

A very little bit of scent doesnt worry me, but like David I much prefer the lingering natural scent of the lady I have seen.

Natural is best, nice and clean, yummy Big Grin
i dont ever unless they say perfume is fine,..as mine are quite strong and once its on its on lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Natural for me. Can't be beaten.
Well speaking as someone who is attached, I prefer my ladies to be natural rather than perfumed. Quite apart from the obvious identifying odour, I have found in the past that some ladies I have met dont have much sense of smell and plaster themselves with the stuff, leaving you feeling quite sick because the scent is so over-powering.