Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Eastern European women being trafficked
Hi Katie,
I run a studio in Romania. I tottaly disagree with your post and it makes a bad image for the industry. There is two types of studios:
1: Legal ones, registred to chamber of commerce, who makes legal contracts with models, pay taxes and so on.
2: Illegal ones who are formed from 1-2 work stations, they are un-registred, they dont have legal work forms for the models etc.

Now, the worst cases i heard in 10 years of activity are models who didnt get paid or diff attempts of studio owners to have sex relations. Thats all, nobody can keep a girl/model by force.
It is simply girls mistake when they choose were to work and usually they leave illegal studios and choose legal ones.

As for close, absolutly no studio can keep a girl by force. This are simply stories.
Regards.

(25-10-2014, 10:37)xKatieBabyx Wrote: I always assumed the EU women were all trafficked but since there are quite a few on stripperwebb that often post I've learned that isn't the case. Many are forced to work from studios that's true, but that seems to be more do do with the lack of affordability of an independent internet connection, and because the site dictates that they must (aw and sm). the girls still choose to cam, their only restriction is where to do it from. I have known quite a few others who are able to work completely independently, either through daily pay, or because they are now located in another country which isn't restricted by the camsite.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eatern European women being trafficked - by xKatieBabyx - 25-10-2014, 10:37
RE: Eastern European women being trafficked - by Spicevision - 15-12-2014, 10:45
RE: Eastern European women being trafficked - by xKatieBabyx - 15-12-2014, 23:47