Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How did those offering services come to Adultwork?
Care to share you AW profile ?

Since you are offering services on AW , why not make a start and tell us all about you . How did you initially enter the sex industry? How did you find out about AW? How has it affected the way that you work? What exit strategies do you have for leaving AW and or the sex industry?

I will look forward reading your experience and getting to know you Smile

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

I second Claudia. Get to know us a bit, join the private section for providers and then we'll talk x
is there a private section???how do I access it?
Just realised how vulnerable one feels telling ones story in full view of the unpaying pubic . if there is a private section for providers can someone tell me how to access it
Private message admin on here and ask to be added. It helps if you've been on here a while, and are happy to share your info with us and/ or admin so you can be verified as a genuine camgirl/ provider.
I emailed admin a long time ago to get access to the private section but nothing happened :/ very confused as to how you get accepted?!
Jorgie J Sleepy
Innocent_girl1
Hi innocent girl1,

I received this message from admin

'Hi, the private members would want more than 7 posts from a member before we could approve them sorry.'

Although I now have more than 7 posts and mailed them I'm still waiting. So don't hold your breath. However do try to keep posting on here and a miracle may happen Smile

Lily. X