Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

favourite crisps
no only seen them in germany nowhere else
Last year they made crisp flavourings on the apprentice, that was funny to watch. I didn't realise lays was walkers.
(11-06-2011, 08:46)lolo Wrote: mine has to be paprika crinkle cut

salk n shake !
My mum was trying to buy crisps cooked in olive oil. We can't find any here. Apparently they are the ones she buys in Spain. This thread is tempting me to go downstairs and open a packet of slight salted Dorritos.

My brother and my Dad's cousin have discovered they both have a passion for pork scratchings. They don't sell those in our local supermarket either!
(13-06-2011, 00:09)ShySmile Wrote: My mum was trying to buy crisps cooked in olive oil. We can't find any here. Apparently they are the ones she buys in Spain. This thread is tempting me to go downstairs and open a packet of slight salted Dorritos.

My brother and my Dad's cousin have discovered they both have a passion for pork scratchings. They don't sell those in our local supermarket either!

The lays are cooked in olive oil?

Ill post some back in exchange for some mint matchmakers? Big Grin lol
I have no idea if it's the Lays she buys. But she's really fussy about what she buys cos my dad is diabetic and loves all the things which are bad for him.

Would mint matchmakers get to you without melting into a big sludge in the middle of the box?

They are going back to Spain next week, but they are up the other end of the country to you, otherwise I'd get them to take some out.
Aww thats a very kind gesture Smile I should put up a sign, anyone going to malaga must bring mint matchmakers! hehe

xx
Yes, you could have a deposit cold box at the airport for drop offs!
Walkers worcestor sauce flavour I had a major craving for them when I was pregnant but they had to be washed down with grapefruit juice