Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can't verify my new mobile number?
for a cheap payg mobile I use giffgaff, £10 a month gets me 500 mins, unlimited texts and 1gb data.
Never ran out of mins or data even when away from home, if you want i refer you we both get £5 credit bonus.
Use the link provided to get your free sim delivered to your door. (there is plenty of other choices of tarriff too)

https://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/mrsrobinson4u

Runs on the O2 network x
Unfortunately it runs on O2 and we don't get any O2 reception at home, not unless I hang out the attic window (which I used to have to do when I worked for O2 a few years ago). I think three has the best coverage in this area, but not changing til after the holiday, I'm not wasting the minutes/texts/data I have until 29th Oct.
Unfortunately there is no way to put the verification key into the AW screen anymore, it says there is a way but there is no box to put it in and for some reason my phone will now let me accept the text message but won't let me reply to it without topping it up! I bought £10 PAYG freedom freebie which has unlimited texts and 150mins of calls but that doesn't allow me to text/phone premium rate numbers - f**ing Vodafone never again!

Now I am trying to work out the impact of not verifying my mobile as I refuse to spend more money that I am not going to earn back. Wish I'd just got another contract phone now, I get more on my contract for less money.
Hmmm, I don't know what to suggest hun. I've not had any problems with mine... but then saying that I had to get an EE sim for transferring to fibre optic internet so was considering using that, but after seeing all the aggro you are going thru I might just stick with gg.