Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

UKpunting members (Waverley)
If you are going to judge your clients by their looks then I think you are in the wrong business.

His photo showed someone who looks absolutely fine and quite normal to me or perhaps the men I find attractive aren't up to your standard. In both personal and working like I judge on how someone behaves with me, and can count on the fingers of my left hand how many physically 'repulsive' clients I've had in 7 years.

You are on the internet and you are going to come across people who won't always see things from your point of view, bad as well as good things will be said about you, and there'll be time when you have no say in it. You have to just grin and bear it, sometimes there's also a lot of learning to be had from it and staying quiet, getting on with providing a good service often holds a lot of value.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Messages In This Thread
RE: UKpunting members (Waverley) - by Strawberryblonde - 26-09-2014, 14:58
RE: UKpunting members (Waverley) - by xKatieBabyx - 26-09-2014, 15:42