Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hi I am new to the forum.
I have been checking the Forum myself in the past when I had my AW problems and I found the info here to be of great help. Pity AW mods have not been. Oh, nevermind.
Thanks everyone and yes. Forgot to add my details, I am male from south east London and like all sorts of women and will enjoy using the forum.
Nice, tight body 'SpermGun' you have there.
Hi SpermGun, shame I missed you whilst touring through Kent, maybe see you some other time, welcome! Kisses x
(11-09-2014, 14:14)annabelle Wrote: Nice, tight body 'SpermGun' you have there.

Thanks yes. I do some weights as hobby x.
(16-09-2014, 21:43)luv2fuc Wrote: Hi SpermGun, shame I missed you whilst touring through Kent, maybe see you some other time, welcome! Kisses x
Hi luv and thanks, yes next time you come around let me know and I will see you one day in near future x.
I do weights and machines and kick punchbags, yet I do not have your abs, not that I would like to have them anyway, just a little definition. But they look nice on you so well done.
(19-09-2014, 12:04)annabelle Wrote: I do weights and machines and kick punchbags, yet I do not have your abs, not that I would like to have them anyway, just a little definition. But they look nice on you so well done.
Yes that's good and it takes long time and dedicatio to get them to and low carb high protein diet to.
I do not do it to get the six pack but purely because I have high energy levels. I have to eat anything, in moderation.
(18-09-2014, 23:03)SpermGun Wrote:
(16-09-2014, 21:43)luv2fuc Wrote: Hi SpermGun, shame I missed you whilst touring through Kent, maybe see you some other time, welcome! Kisses x
Hi luv and thanks, yes next time you come around let me know and I will see you one day in near future x.

sounds good to me hun Wink

Unless you fancy a weekend in Spain, a mini break Wink

Offering food, wine, sun & plenty of sex for a special price hun! Kisses x