Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A girl/girl couple. What is the best site for us?
I've a question.
A friend of mine is coming to stay with me for about 2 weeks and she would like to join me on the webcam.

I'm with adultwork. But I was wondering. What is the best site to work on for a girl/girl couple? Where are we likely to earn the most?

We're a looking for fun and earning money at the same time.
What we'd like to do is just about anything.
Kissing, masturbation, toys, strap-on, sm, fisting, anal and that kind of kinky stuff.

What would be the best site for us?

Candy
Surely Adultwork is fine for couples as well as solo?
my friends and I cam on my AW with success. No need to go anywhere else and complicate things. You could set up a couple profile but I just use mine and we go in free chat so guys can see there's two of us. We also put it on my strapline to say girl on girl, strap on, double ender etc to show up on any searches.
Horny Hannah, I don't think you are meant to be doing that. I am pretty sure it says somewhere that if you are going to go on cam with someone else, then you need to be on a couple's profile, and I THINK they need to have their own AW profile as well, hopefully someone can correct me if I'm wrong xx
I have been camming for 3 years with the other half and i have a single profile because it is not regular , i think the only way you would get in trouble is if someone reports you , I have not herd anyone say they have lost there profile because of this but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened . But if you want to feel at ease just add them to the account , as for other sites you have myfreecams and streammate , but I think adultwork will be best but there is no harm in trying anywhere else xx
First and foremost Adultwork, though also I would recommend Eros London for this type of thing.
Thanks everyone for all your responses.
Probably this would be too late but I also noticed on Punternet a link to girls who do this kind of stuff.
Just another idea, look across other forums and look via Google as to which girls there are who may be able to deliver this.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HI IN NEED OF SOME HELP HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS GIRL? chris kelly 5 8,790 10-03-2018, 18:13
Last Post: admin
  Girl using her friends Profile page Cece 80 75,879 03-04-2017, 11:42
Last Post: Tara30
Exclamation Computer Hacking Cam Girl(s) LucyWhite 8 11,198 16-11-2016, 09:23
Last Post: Ana_X
  Girl on AW Cece 3 4,635 14-10-2016, 19:16
Last Post: luv2fuc
  making money as a cam girl Maria 2 7,322 04-01-2014, 02:56
Last Post: country-gal