Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help my profile is removed by AW
I awake this morning try to login on my account like anybody do every morning because i am always get email and book for my flat

I am renting 1 bedroom apartment in Newcastle city centre and i don't get any email from adultwork why i am deleted from there????
Ok so i go on help and i email to them what happened i get email back to me straight the way and is say somebody was complain about me i have more then 1 profile on adultwork OMG!!! what this Liers????? no way i don't i keep contact with them all day and is look like they try ignore me even if i told them i am verified and i never do nothing wrong and i am just renting my flat i can't believe this Hellllllpppppp i need my profile back i don't do anything wrong and i never have two profile what for this is only people or girl who want my flat and i say is fully booked this month so i think is only is was her who lier about me get jealous because i dont have in this month my flat free i need get back my profile for my business asap please

Like i say i dont do anything wrong thx Idea
Have you read this thread http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1918
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Lovely-anna: lesson learned - do not trust anyone, even your closest friends. At least you have this forum here to ask questions and hopefully get the right answers to help you.
(11-09-2014, 14:22)annabelle Wrote: Lovely-anna: lesson learned - do not trust anyone, even your closest friends.  At least you have this forum here to ask questions and hopefully get the right answers to help you.

i made the mistake of trusting someone and got my profile suspended do you know how long it will take before i will be allowed on Aw thanks XxX
(05-04-2016, 22:14)KINKYANNA Wrote:
(11-09-2014, 14:22)annabelle Wrote: Lovely-anna: lesson learned - do not trust anyone, even your closest friends.  At least you have this forum here to ask questions and hopefully get the right answers to help you.

i made the mistake of trusting someone and got my profile suspended do you know how long it will take before i will be allowed on Aw thanks XxX

If you contacted AW the correct way, it takes anywhere up to 48 hours for them to reply. They're very helpful and usually will get back to you much sooner. But it will be entirely down to them whether or not you get your profile back.
HeidiBloom69
(06-04-2016, 20:06)HeidiBloom69 Wrote:

If you contacted AW the correct way, it takes anywhere up to 48 hours for them to reply. They're very helpful and usually will get back to you much sooner. But it will be entirely down to them whether or not you get your profile back.

I have contacted them and have been told i am banned as i put a photo on my profile that did not belong to me this is not True, what i did do was trust someone that i shouldn't and i think they might have done this which i did tell AW and apologised for any upset, and told them i was also new  to Aw and not the best with technology but i think i have been banned for life as i can't seem to get profile back and can't seem to start a new one as when i send verification they removed my profile this is really upsetting me and i don't know what to do to fix this :-(  Help Please XxXxX
(15-04-2016, 21:31)KINKYANNA Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 20:06)HeidiBloom69 Wrote:

I have contacted them and have been told i am banned as i put a photo on my profile that did not belong to me this is not True, what i did do was trust someone that i shouldn't and i think they might have done this which i did tell AW and apologised for any upset, and told them i was also new  to Aw and not the best with technology but i think i have been banned for life as i can't seem to get profile back and can't seem to start a new one as when i send verification they removed my profile this is really upsetting me and i don't know what to do to fix this :-(  Help Please XxXxX

I think the most you can do is contact them and explain exactly what happened - it does seem a bit odd that somebody who had your password would put up somebody else's picture on your profile, no motive for them to do it so maybe AW find this to be a strange excuse hence they haven't re-activated. Yes they will remove any new profile you try to make.. Moving forward I would say contact them explaining / apologising one more time (unless you have been specifically asked not to) and if you don't get anywhere then unfortunately you will have to try out another cam site. I know it's upsetting but think of it as a lesson learned - always read the terms and conditions of any website you sign up to, to ensure you don't break any rules!
HeidiBloom69
Thank you for  your reply but he did  have a motive to get me off Aw as he new it would upset me as this is my living and my  business  i just think its unfair to be banned for life for one mistake also do you always have to verified to have a profile on Aw Thanks again Hun XxXxX
(16-04-2016, 06:09)KINKYANNA Wrote: Thank you for  your reply but he did  have a motive to get me off Aw as he new it would upset me as this is my living and my  business  i just think its unfair to be banned for life for one mistake also do you always have to verified to have a profile on Aw Thanks again Hun XxXxX

Okay I see, sorry to hear that - did you explain all of this to AW? Have they actually told you that you are banned / asked to stop contacting them? 
UK members don't have to be verified.. unless they want to be, or unless AW specifically asks them to verify their account!
HeidiBloom69

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Has My Profile Been Removed? admin 329 867,508 04-04-2024, 15:53
Last Post: admin
  Urgent Help please - profile removed sultryshelley 24 31,673 20-03-2024, 17:02
Last Post: Matureindian
  How to get my deceased friends profile removed lilys1 2 1,850 10-09-2022, 16:11
Last Post: Queenie500
  My profile been removed Theodora98 1 4,164 18-08-2018, 21:07
  Profile removed FelicityTW 3 6,050 01-12-2017, 10:58