Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JustCammit/Stats issues
I really hope someone can give me an answer here Sad

So my JCI stats have always been more or less stable. kbps @ 350 fps @ 30 cpu @ 30% - 40% This was the case upto and including last night.
Today I have nothing but problems and have not been able to cam. Every time I tried to log in I have either had really shite stats or got this message: Your Internet connection doesn't have enough upload bandwidth for quality based video chat.
We have of course checked our internet speeds and they are fine, no issues with any other internet activities.

I am logged in as I type this and my stats are: kbps @ 180 fps @ 15 cpu @ 30% - 40% and if anyone enters my room the stats all go red and they leave without connecting.

We have tried all the obvious, i.e rebooted the router, rebooted my computer and it has made no difference. The only change since last night as far as I know was a windows update. Just the usual update you get when you shut down sometimes. When I booted up this morning windows configured normally and without any issues.

Has anyone had this problem today or recentley? Have you had the update first? Does any one think or know that the update is what is causing the issue? Could it be something that is not compatible with JCI that they or AW aren't aware of yet?
I am pulling my hair out!!!!!
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
I'm about to try log on so will let you know, but when I looked you were online and available so hoping you are sorted x
Thanks sweety, yeah I was online but my stats were total shite so I know there's no chance of earning like this. I have even just performed a system restore to an earlier date, pre windows update and still no change Sad. I really don't know what else to do. OH is a bit of a computer/internet wiz and even he is sctratching his head. I don't even think it is a JCI/AW issue as I tried another site and it was even worse.
(29-08-2014, 22:46)Diva Gina Wrote: I'm about to try log on so will let you know, but when I looked you were online and available so hoping you are sorted x

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Oh shit. I am not that good at these things. Could it be your internet service provider? We sometimes have problems with ours and it throws me off and says I have limited broadband? THe other week I couldn't get on for 2hrs and it was my end not AW, but all of a sudden got on at 1am, thankfully in time to make some moeny.
Afraid that's the only idea I have, sorry I can't be more help x
I'm having issues, been thrown off and can't get back on Sad I was earning too
Well I still don't know what was causing my issues yesterday, but have logged in this afternoon and everything seems to be fine! Oh well onwards and upwards Smile

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
I keep getting this so I think its an issue with Adultwork. I posted on here about it a few days ago, I didn't cam yesterday, but I made my webcamming target in video sales (never done before)so I'm guessing people are having camming issues if they are buying loads of videos?? Today its telling me I dont have any internet connection again, but I am 101 % sure its not an issue my end. If anyone comes in my direct cam, I can sending them links to book a skype session. Most seem to be doing this and saying they are having problems viewing other models cams as well.
Maybe thats why its been so dead then .....ive had probs with my jci most of this week to they come in and thats when everything goes to red and everything drops ... its really getting me down... and im dreading getting on again today and going thro it all again Angry grrrrr
Ive come off for now. Will try going on again later and hopefully they will have sorted it. Won't hold my breath though
I hate how sporadic it all seems! My issue yesterday was probably the worse I have ever had apart from times when AW went down due to being attacked. I have had the other glitches too but have managed to just keep going. Today has not been too bad for me at all, infact no glitches detected lol. Money wise, well thats not been great since the big DOS attack, infact I have said it before, AW hasn't been the same since the attack, glitches and shitty traffic galore. *Le sigh* Hopefully, one day, soon, someone will wave a magic wand and it will be bigger and better than ever. In the meantime ladies we just have to keep on Smile

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX