Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Spending more time on this forum talking about work than ACTUALLY working...
Yep... Feels like I have done nothing but post, post, post for days now! (Have good reasons for being off work... But all I've done is talk about work since I've been off). I should be taking this opportunity for a 'holiday'... Guess either I am really bored/boring or am developing some sort of addiction. Or maybe just that the grass is greener - when you WANT to work, you can't...
Never mind - it's good to have your company, it does get to be a bit of an addiction doesn't, but let's face it there are worse addictions Smile
I just want to have fun Tongue
If I spent as much time having fun as I do talking about it here, I would be bankrupt. Talking about it gives me great ideas for the future though

I couldn't agree more - this is a nice substitute for the physical fun, while saving up for the real thing. But it is a lot more than that too.

I think we've got a really nice bunch of people on here, and I really enjoy the cameraderie, and the joshing that goes on.
I just want to have fun Tongue
We like having you around Gia xx
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Same here I should be Listing my make-up on my sales.....Smile

*Heather walks around the room giving the eye!*
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

(27-10-2011, 13:22)Heather_Edwards Wrote: Same here I should be Listing my make-up on my sales.....Smile

*Heather walks around the room giving the eye!*

Sorry missed that was to busy watching your bum as you walked by, now thats a bit embarrassing just had to find a newspaper

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]