Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

profile deactivated
Hi

Gosh need some help.

I set up my profile massageb2b_MAYA...all ID and pics 100% real.

But AW are saying that the the pics on the profile do not look like the pics I uploaded as verification...OMG they are ME!

I have been told the account is deactivated and not to re register.

This is a business for me, I am not trying to deceive anyone...all the pics are real and recent.

Please AW admin, I BEG YOU, PLEASE tell me how I can sort this...I can send you whatever you need as proof. I will even fly down to Malta!!!

I beg you
Adultwork Forum is not connected to Adultwork, strange but true! So I believe...

When they say do not create a new profile they mean that as it will not help resolve the situation. the situation can be resolved, not sure how but you need to bear with them.

Your legal verification ID needs to resemble your photos, if it does not how will they know it is you? If you have changed that much that your "legal verification ID" photo does not look like you then you need to update it, if you do not you may have problems using it in other places.

Due to many fraudulent transactions, using "legal verification ID" with Adultwork is probably harder than trying to open a bank account with it.

Sarah x x x
thanks.

The profile pics have the face hidden, for obvious reasons...but so many women do that.

I guess that is the problem??

How can I bear with them when they have deactivated?

M
Hi keep on emailing them at webmaster@adultwork.com
They have just deactivated my account for some silly reason and now are being picky over the picks I have sent in for verification like I missed the word "user" out b4 my id number. or they take 3 days to answer and say wrong date is on my sign im holding up" It needs to b todays date" I'm not bothered about the profile as was only selling pics but had £258 credits they will not give me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Profile and login deactivated - HELP! rita22 6 13,319 10-01-2012, 14:42
Last Post: christie