Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here, question re: couples and solo activity
Hey guys,

I was wondering if any one has any information on this as I am new to aw. I have a couples profile that has been fully verified and it is up and running. However, I wanted to know if it was possible for me to do solo shows while my other half is busy just to get some more activity going on. I know a solo account would require verification for the other half if you intended to do couples too, so how does it work the other way round?

Any help would be appreciated as I don't want to risk getting kicked off the site!
I know before going on direct cam there is an option to describe what best suits you so husband and wives or tasty twenties so maybe this is how I can clarify when in solo or couple mode?

Hope to hear from someone soon ! Thanks
You can have a solo and a couples account. To appear solo you'd need to be on your solo account, otherwise it's a bit like false advertising . Both performers must be registered and have provided ID.
Hey Katy,

Thanks for your reply.

Just an update; I created a solo account and "mentioned" my couples account as adultwork instructed, yet the solo profile was shortly removed as it said I already had another account?

It's very confusing as I have seen other members reference their solo account on their couples account so it it obvious you can have both, yet my solo account was reported and deleted pretty soon after it was created Sad(

Do you know why this could be?
Thanks again!
There was a thread about adding couple /single profile, but I can't find it .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

I have noticed that alot of providers can webcam who are not verified at all, some only have a verification photo and some are fully verified this has always confused me...
how come some profiles are fine without it where as some cant do anything without ID ?

i have noticed a few profiles with alert in there profiles also ....

just confusing
sorry guys this should have been a different thread

kisses country-gal xxxx
I wasn't verified when I first started, though got verified within a few weeks, I was allowed to cam before I was verified though. There are perks to being verified, you can sell in the marketplace, you can use Client Connections and something else, not huge perks. My friend has been camming for years without getting verified, she got verified just after I did. I think if you are from certain countries you must be verified before you can do anything, because statistically some countries have a history of pressuring girls and more fake profiles.
hi Katie thanks for that

yes I just find it confusing is all, I have been verified since 2010 but that was my personal choice too verify before that I wasn't as I was just a phone provider but I have been a member and worked on here since 2006 , wow 8 years .....that has flown by...and what a rollercoaster of emotions too, I hope the next 8 years are equally good and variant ...
You have to link to your couples profile from your singles account and vice versa not just mention it x