Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Selling Logitech C920 Webcam
Logitech C920 HD webcam. Owned for almost 12 months but barely used as I still use my 9000 and now my facetime Cam. I will have to have a hunt around for the box but if I don't have it it will be packed really, really well anyway.

It is this one http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/product/hd...ebcam-c920

I'm not 100% sure I am definitely selling it yet, but if one of you lovely ladies is interested send me a message. I am asking £45 for it x
I have sent PM Smile
Are they really worth it hun? Debating getting one as I use my laptop webcam x
I have one and its brilliant :-)

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Hey girlies it has been sold now. thanks for the messages Smile

It's worth keeping up with the best equipment on offer in our industry if you want to give good value for money. the same goes for lighting. I use the inbuilt cam on my Mac Air sometimes as I mentioned above, but only because I haven't yet found a free app to use with my Pro 9000 (As Apple doesn't support the drivers for it grrr). It's a good camera, brilliant in fact, but it's not as good as the Logitech external cams, and it doesn't give the flexibility to do different camera angles. I would not use an inbuilt cam on a lesser machine at all, as they are just not up to the job.

If you're going to buy a webcam though, invest in a really good one. All the Logitechs are highly recommended x
I'm still chuffed to bits with my Microsoft HD cinema webcam had it since i started webcam in 2010 and still works really well with the directcam software i know they recommend the logitech but mine works fine has auto focus and zoom feature but im limited to the quality as my broadband is basic don't think i will ever be able to use the hd features for webcam....
country-gal xxxx
I have optimised my laptop (which is less than 6mths old) and uncapped upload speed on broadband, combined with a good webcam and lighting that's about as much as I can do right now. I thought we were getting fibre this month, but now it seems it's sometime in the next 6mths, but that will help. It's often the problem with living somewhere remote, we are last to get some services.
Definitely worth investing in a good external webcam, generally ones in built into laptops aren't great.

I used to have a Microsoft Lifecam which was great but prefer my newer Logitech Smile
Yes I started with the lifecam too, and I still have and use it sometimes Smile
i live in the sticks don't think I will ever get super fast ...however the shop not far away is supposed to be getting fibre installed whether it improves my end or not is to be seen...will be moving over to BT though once sky contract has ended because they are keeping me at the lowest end for speed contacted them lots over the last year and it improves for a short while only to go back to being bare minimum....a pain but not a lot else I can do