Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

New to the AW forum - just saying hello!
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, not so much AW, but hey, it's great to see you all! Anyone feel free to say hi if it's your first time here aswell!

Those of you, I've met, can't wait to meet you again or at least have a chat on here!

I've just finished my tour across the UK, France & Spain, it went so well, meeting a few people & taking loads of new content for my personal site arsewithclass.com & here on AW!

Final destination was Alicante, Spain, now here, residing, well hoping to move into my new apartment over the next week or so! Looking forward to some friends coming over for short weekend breaks with lots of fun on the balcony Wink

Shall chat soon, all the best, Natalie K x
Hi :-) nice to meet you xx
Always horny for you,

Jess
xx

For a bit of naughty cam fun come find me Wink
www.adultwork.com/likesitrough
Hi Jess, lovely to meet you too! Hope all is good in the UK & look forward to chatting to you here on AWforum!

All the best x
Lucky you getting some sun! Welcome to the forum, I am pretty new to AW so still learning the ropes, the girls on here are so friendly and helpful.
welcome to the forum.

And its lovely to meet you

Lady j

xxx
Hi, welcome to the forums Smile
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi all
(10-06-2014, 19:28)Katie_Robinson Wrote: Lucky you getting some sun! Welcome to the forum, I am pretty new to AW so still learning the ropes, the girls on here are so friendly and helpful.

Thanks Katie, lol yes, lots of sun today & getting hotter over the weekend! Staying in a touring caravan until we move into our new apartment, the fan shall be buzzing away Wink
Nice to hear everyone's friendly, it's nice to have a chat & relax!

(10-06-2014, 20:54)ladyjosephine Wrote: welcome to the forum.

And its lovely to meet you

Lady j

xxx

Lady J, nice to meet you too x

(11-06-2014, 09:36)Admin Wrote: Hi, welcome to the forums Smile

Hi, & thank you! Always pleased to get to know everyone & always nice to speak with admin!
Great ship you have here Heart
(11-06-2014, 11:09)Dave jones Wrote: Hi all

Hi hun, welcome! How are you? New here too I see. Do you use the AW site also as the forum here?
Hi yes I do use AW site as well just looking around not sure how this forum works lol