Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dropping off the server
Hi likes it rough
what you mean they have a glitch? Was fine on cam this morning just back to 15 again which is fine for me doesn't affect my income...thanks for the tip but we rang them alot last year as our band with was dire at some point...they check say everything is fine but will send an engineer out, they check all is fine etc so don't want all of that again....i still cam and no one complains so I'm happy
i live on a farm so had standard broadband even if i moved over to another provider i will never get the towny or city speed , touch wood our upload is consistent at 0.5 sometimes 0.6
i checked istreaming for this version of justcsmit the minium is 0.3 i have above that so unless things go major wrong and i suddenly need 1000 or 1.5 upload I'm going to relax
i think with wrbcamming its the upload speed you need not download....
kisses country-gal
p.s i ain't a technology expert though
I was lucky that the sky guy I spoke to was the technical supervisor - he even said I would normally have to speak to several people to sort it out. I will try my best to explain what he told me.....

Sky have the ability to track speeds of all of their customers broadband. There are 2 speeds that they monitor 24/7 for everyone, download and upload. They are having an internal issue that some customers (they have found a few hundred so far) are having the upload speed tripled and it's not required. so not only is the 'glitch' bumping the upload speed up when it does not need to, if this happens it gets stuck on high. If the upload speed is too high basically it strangles your internet connection and you have the warning of 'no internet connection' on your laptop. The only way to fix this is to ring sky, ask them to look at your upload speed and lower it to an acceptable point.

I hope this helps Country-Gal. It should make no difference as to where you live for this particular issue. I live on the edge of a town in a big block of flats.
Always horny for you,

Jess
xx

For a bit of naughty cam fun come find me Wink
www.adultwork.com/likesitrough
Hi babe thankyou for that may ring on Monday if you don't mind me asking what is your upload speed?

i understand if you would rather not say xxxx
Hunni I can't remember what it got bumped up to or what it got changed too, I'm so sorry, I was doing a million things at once while on the phone hehehe.

Saying that just had a guy come on stayed at 0 bw for a few, jumped to 439 but then fell back to 0 and I lost him. Not sure if it was me or him.

I can say though I have not dropped off of the server between people and my internet connection has stayed on, so must have done some good

Let me know how you get on
Always horny for you,

Jess
xx

Hi likes it rough
guys band with has been dropping and shooting up for ages now and other gals are experiencing this so it must be a justcamit issue rather than the individuals band with xxxx
Sounds like a combination of issues then, let me know how you get on hunni xxx
Always horny for you,

Jess
xx

hi babe thanks been okay today how about you ?

xxxx

http://www.adultwork.com/country%2Dgal
Lost one but cam has been dead as door nails so I have no clue arrggghhhh
Always horny for you,

Jess
xx

Mine was dead too its world cup drawing nearer perhaps i just had a nice time with a sweet regular then logged off for more mr Stephen king lol xxxx
feel free to private message me babe xxxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JustCamIt - Server Status : Cannot Connect to Server SubMissKate 10 20,652 30-09-2016, 23:21
Last Post: chileangoddess