Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Animal Cruelty
Oh how cute are your dogs? The puppy is adorable! Do you get them shaved in summer? I had a neighbour in Spain with a Old English Sheep Dog. He was gorgeous but dribbly. He was trimmed/shaved every summer so he didn't overheat. He loved nothing better than to jump in the swimming pool and they were frightened he was get pulled down when all his fur was wet. He was still just as dribbly though!
Hehe thanks Smile Ive been tempted to clip the husky before (black clothes for me are now a no go Sad) but apparently huskys have no skin pigmentation and their fur is the only way of protecting their skin more being sun damaged, so i usually chase him round with the hose!

Haha, he sounds like a lovely dog! Old english sheep dogs are gorge Big Grin
cool dogs! - I a bit of a pet photographer in my spare time.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
I want a dog Sad I do need to work on being a responsible adult first though. You're dogs look lovely x
Bloody hell, you guys are so talented!
The sheepdog was taller than me. And he liked nothing better, when he hadn't see me for a while, than to stand on his hind legs and put his front paws on my shoulders. He would try and knock me down (with enthusiasm) and I would try and hug him (and not get dribbled on).
His name was David, and our other friends had a miniature dog called Billy. They were both German and it could get really confusing. Billy, gehen den tisch - David raus! Trying to stop the miniature eating the food from the table and getting the big one out of the swimming pool!
Those and "Ich mochte ein Pina Colada" were about the only German phrases I could remember - they were said repeatedly!
The dogs are now rehomed they went last night,they have come on so much in the week that we have had them the female no longer cowers in fact she is starting to become more outgoing than the male.

Considering the conditions in which they have been living they are really well behaved and good natured a bit of a nightmare to walk though its a 2 person job at the minute at least until they are used to being on a lead its more a case of them walking us not us walking them
So glad this story has a happy ending Emily. Well done you for getting them out of that awful situation.
xxx