HTML Image as link

Qries

do u have a fav time
guys do u have a favourite time of day that u book a lady

gals do u have a favourite time

sex is on my mind 24/7 so anytime for me
so c'mon guys / girls none of u have a fav time of day
well, as it' just me and you here, it would be rude not to answer

I don't have a favourite time, I just try to make bookings for times I am free, or if I am travelling from place to place for work I make a booking for a time in the middle to break up the journey

u'd be slapped if u didnt answer lol
I love morning sex. Ideally at the point where you are just waking up, but any time in the morning seems to work for me. Lovely way to start the day, puts a smile on your face and keeps you going for the rest of the day.
I seem to punt more at midday, due to having more free time then to play, and of course late at night is great for me also, though only if im having an overnighter.
I've always been an evening girl. I was never really into morning sex with my ex, but now Im single, I wake up horny, its weird. Oh, and if its raining too, for some strange reason I love the rain, its lucky for me, so I loved shagging or doing webcam shows when the weather is crap.