AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
directcam clients losing all bandwith
Really wish JCI would sort their issues out Sad
ah no not had one upsidedown before!! :O
Never had an upside down , wonder if he's cam was wrong way round Big Grin !!!
I must admit sexy-honey, that's what I thought it might be hahaha
Well, it did cross my mind too, lol, but he left and came back in saying he didn't know what had happened, and when I tried his cam again it wouldn't even come on at all. Never had problems with his cam before. No one elses cam was upside down, so perhaps he did have it upside down, lol.
My profile: MatureSally38K
Sometimes I request their cam it'll stay on the black screen saying connecting via... Then nothing so I close it then have to request again it does it with one particular reg I have , so if it doesn't work the first time close and try again.
Lol cheers hornygirl yes I'm a terrible worrier always have been x yes your right i really do need to chill and relax more, by other comments nope never had an upside down client cam before and is directcam playing up again ? I've not been on had a three day break and battery recharge lol xxx
It's not just you country gal, I've been having terrible problems!
Anyone contacted aw about it ? Xxx
What's the point in contacting them, they will just say its issues with JCI. What can they really do about it? I do wish they would sort it out though x