Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

skype session
Yes you are allowed to name and shame ☺
I would definitely leave negative feedback as well x
Im giving him until sunday to confirm it,it will be a week then .Then i will let you all know this name.
I really dont like giving negative feed back, but i feel i earnt that money, so he should pay up.
Also i dont want someone else getting done out of there earnings . XXXX
ladyjosephine

he wont be able to confirm. He would book have to make a new booking and send you the money. As far as I know he would've needed to confirm before the time of booking.

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

ah that's awful hun, I've been there too but years ago. I did it again recently but with a regular and he re sent the money which I guess he didn't have to do but he was a decent guy x
Have you heard anything from him yet? I would just ask him to send you a credits voucher now x
i can still see the booking, unconfirmed xx
If the booking time has passed though surely he wont be able to confirm it? x
this is what it says, 27/04/2014 Accepted, Awaiting Confirmation
He 100% wont be able to confirm it , he will need to rebook you as the time has passed .

got a feeling you may not see this money now , hope it was not a big amount of money you may of lost.

But fingers crossed he comes to his senses or has not been on AW and will realise the mistake and send you over the credits .

xx