Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Quite cams
Alot of lasses seem to be whinging about this....

yes its quiet, yes its frustrating, yes directcam is having issues but that's the way it is sometimes as hornyinhampshire has said its mostly due to the Easter holidays like i said in another post the guys have less chance over the holidays its just a matter of being patient sadly we can't make the guys spend cash when they cant ...
btw Maria i sent you a private message
country-gal.xxx
I am a true part timer and I've not been on cam in a week as been ill and my kids off school, was planning on going back on tonight, but with what I'm hearing about JCI and it being slow, I'm half tempted to just get some sleep and wait til next week, when I am properly better, and work extra hard to make up lost earnings for this week.
Last week was my slowest to date but only by about 10 credits.

I get it is annoying but I can imagine there are a ton of factors that will effect use of AW, including those mentioned and the obvious pay day and other issues.

Even though it adds to the frustration sometimes my answer is to put the cam on as much as I can. 'If you build it' and all that......

on a flippant not a sure fire way to get someone in is to make a cuppa, they either ping in while I am making it or I end up with cold tea so often it's unreal!!!
Always horny for you,

Jess
xx

For a bit of naughty cam fun come find me Wink
www.adultwork.com/likesitrough
Hi

I recently joined Daily Pay and I thought it was quiet for some reason because of joining them, I was shocked after extra advertising efforts where being put into me being part of AW finest performers that I was earning less than I did before. I have noticed its been reallllly slow recently and I have been wondering what i'm doing wrong, im glad I found this forum and that it isn't just me.

As a total newbie would yous ay that sitting in freecam is a waste of time? Ive never done it any other way really.

I really do hope things pick up for everyone,

All the best
Charlie xx
I always have freechat on i get extremely bored if i don't and notice when i have disabled freeview and just offered paid mode my income is affected dramatically
i wouldn't fret, aw is more than likely quiet as its Easter holiday season, perhaps the guys haven't received their finances as of yet..

worrying about it though sadly wont change the fact its quiet you just have to either stick in there or have a break
x
I agree, if you can afford it , take a break or add another site to keep yourself busy.

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Last week was ok until Friday, been absolutely dead from then until today. I've been logged onto directcam for an hour and NOTHING!
Just lasses repeating themselves now, if you can enjoy the holidays if like me your a mam spend it with the kids, enjoy the lovely weather, if you can add new content or if you do log on have a book to read or a film on in the background xxxx
i understand its frustrating when guys cant pay but aw has always been affected by holidays even Christmas month is dire till.the final week and January well that is a very slow month
its just the way things are gals
put up or shut up lol xxxxx
(14-04-2014, 15:15)country-gal Wrote: Just lasses repeating themselves now, if you can enjoy the holidays if like me your a mam spend it with the kids, enjoy the lovely weather, if you can add new content or if you do log on have a book to read or a film on in the background xxxx
i understand its frustrating when guys cant pay but aw has always been affected by holidays even Christmas month is dire till.the final week and January well that is a very slow month
its just the way things are gals
put up or shut up lol xxxxx

That's my approach, spending time with the kids and when I have chance I am writing some new erotica and listing things for sale, adding new photos etc. It's all getting more attention on my profile so when I go back on cam in a few days hopefully there will be some people waitng to play with me.
Good lass Katie
if I'm.not on im busy when i do go on as my regulars are keen to see me x also adding new content is good, sometimes i.love having a break from wrbcamming it means the break re charges me and i.enjoy it much more, variety is the spice of life as they say xxxx
infact I've been enjoying running and reading xxxxx