Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How to encourage people to leave feedback?
Well said curvy xxxx
same for me been busy but they don't always leave feedback if they did i would be nearly 5000 ratings now lol as been a member on aw since 2006 xxxx
like i said your credits show your hard work feedback is lovely but a bonus at the end of the day xxxx
Same here Curvy. I'm quite proud of my relatively low feedback compared to time on AW as I think it makes me look less "career camgirl" which some guys don't like
Hi.katie
really some guys don't like that feedback shooting up ? Hasn't affected Hannah brooks that , she us always having feedback shooting up , don't know how she does it but good on her, she puts alot of hours in which reflects in the feedback i guess xxxx
(17-04-2014, 18:55)hornygirl1991 Wrote: I didn't have a clue what my prices should be so set them really low at 0.5 credits a minute for private,

If I remember right, guys have to spend about £ 5 to be able to leave fb. With 50p they have to stay something like 10 min . That could be one of the problem .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Based on her rates Hannah Brooks has very different clientele to me Smile
Her rates are standard aren't they ? Either way i really admire her, she puts alot if hours in so she deserves all the ratings she earns, x
as for guys being charged to leave feedback, since when ? Never had my customers saying they get charged surely that's a mistake claudie "
xxxx
Oops sorry Claudia miss read....aye to leave feedback they need to be in your room for five mins, on the phone etc
at the end of the day feedback is fantastic some gentleman leave it some never bother , i have a few like that i don't mind as i tick over and have the same credits turn over so I'm happy
For some reason I thought guys would have to spend a min of money ( £ 4 or £5) to leave fb. But your right , its probably 5 min .

It doesn't bother me if I get fb or not . Some do , some don't . If guys come back, that's good enough for me .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Exactly Claudia repeat custom is always a good sign means your doing it right x
Feedback is highly discretionary on both sides. I always leave feedback whether for a physical appointment or a cam session, especially if it is good - and I will say so. I tend not ask for feedback in return but most ladies do give that and with now over 148 I feel I am doing something right.
There is a lot of nonsense talked about guys not wishing to give a girl any feedback in order that they can "keep her for themselves" !! What a load of b******s! If the service is good, then guys should do the girl a favour and say so. Similarly if the service is bad as it warns others.
Most girls I speak to ask their appointments to leave some feedback, and if not a FR, then at least a one-liner.