Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Adultwork going down?
Hello ladies!

I had some good days, but these last couple of weeks adultwork has been dead quiet.
Even when I was in the freeview. I'd barely get someone in there.

That's SO different from how it used to be for me on this website. A difference of day and night.
I'm thinking of switching to a different website.

I've had a not to good experience with Adultway, but if daily pay would start a group on there. I'd be happy to give them another chance.

I hope that AW is going to do something to get our regulars back on the site.
AW isn't a perfect site. It's difficult to contact them and they delete your profile without a warning or contact you about the complaint they got.

Apart from that it was and still is my nr 1 place where I want to do my cam work.

If it's so quiet for you as it's for me. Then I wonder if this isn't going to be the end of Adultwork. I don't think I'm the only model who's thinking of leaving them.
Also they are missing a lot of money. How much longer can this site stay in the air like this?
Hey ,

Everyone has there bad spells on AW you just need to pull through and not log off as it only takes the 1 half decent guy to make a crap night into an average or even a fucking fantastic !! .

I have people constantly in and out in freeview , maybe put a bid in to get at the top of the list , add a few new pics , vids etc?

For me AW is the best place to cam , if it is day or night AW will always be my number 1 . There is alot more girls now online these days so customers are going to drop just slightly but if you have you regs there is always something to fall back on .

I doubt AW will go down , sex sells , I am sure they could survive just of the video sales lol , men eh haha .

Good luck and It will pick up for u , patience is a virtue so they say Smile

xxx
Thanks for the tips, but I've tried all of them. I keep trying, but nothing changes for me.

Good to hear that you're doing good on adultwork.
I wonder then if it's just me?

How are things going with the other ladies. I've seen some complaining about aw being so dead quiet on here.

I've spend many hours on the cam there last couple of weeks. It totally wasn't worth it for me.
Argh I don't know Sad I have seen this alot recently , just log on as much as possible ..sorry i cant help you , i am sure some other laddies may be able to xx
Try and split cam ? I use to do that when i was really shhh , put my cam of freeview on Aw and log on to streammate . ? or MyFreeCams.com ,chaturbrate ! xx
How many threads can you possibly make/ contribute to on the same topic!

Remember it's all PUBLIC here ladies.