Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't get verified! Please help!
Hello Ladies!

I am new on this forum and I would appreciate if someone can help me Smile.

This week I have received a request from the website to get verified and there is an alert on my profile.
They asked me to supply three pictures : first one holding my id in one hand and my user in the other hand ; second one is with me holding a newspaper ; third one is with me holding the same newspaper with a streetname behind me.

I have sent all this a few times during the week but everytime got rejected! I do not really know why...although my ID got accepted as my profile is showing my nationality (does it not mean that they assume it is me??). Plus I am on the website for about a year now and have feedbacks from genuine members...I worked hard to get these..

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I am so stressed by the fact that my profile can be deleted at anytime!

Thank you for reading!
A newspaper and street name ?
that sounds very peculiar i have verified only.once and aw never asked for those they just want to check you look over 18 hence face ID aw are very good with this, have they asked you why they want you to verify? You say you have an alert ? Have you done anything against aw rules and breached them in some way ? Alerts from what i can tell are given to profiles aw think are not genuine....
sorry to hear your having issues though, try contacting them again
hope you get sorted but never heard off a newspaper being needed very bizarre
country-gal xxx
I had that too. I verified once , no problem with ID and paper username in hand, etc. The normal way we all do. No issue at all.

I was asked last week to verify again for cam, and that's exactly what I got. Absolute nightmare. See the other threat. I am genuine , I send everything and more , council tax to proof I am residence etc etc. tons of pics with what they asked, only to get another request of something else.

I have done nothing wrong, didn't breach any rules , or fiddle anything. I am glad I am not the only one, because I was close to crying and asking why they are doing it .

Something is seriously wrong , the moderator must be new or has no clue . He/She even thought I was from Russia or east European country, I had to tell them to look on my ID !!!!!!

Really really bad .

I am feeling sorry that you have to go through this as well Laura . Sad

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

I just noticed are you accessing From:Singapore ?

I was on holiday and was accessing from abroad , that's when my problems started. I will never ever touch AW when I am on holiday Sad

Hi!

No they didn't really say why they want me to get verified, yes I have a red alert of top of my profile and no I have not breach the terms of use (I have read it carefully). The emails that I received are all the same, they probably just sent them automatically for members with an alert...I never got any reply when I contacted aw Sad

Thank you for replying!
Hi!

Did you get verified in the end? I am getting tired to take and send the same pictures all over again...and the emails I get are just all the same, I wish they could tell me what I am doing wrong!

Thank you for replying!
Oh how can you know I access the website from which country?

I am actually accesssing from london and I always have! I never accessed the website from abroad!

I always use my mobile network to access it, is this the cause of my problems?

Between I am french.
Yes I am back on cam after a week .

I was on holiday and logged on to delete one face pic while I'm away , maybe that caused all the hassle.

I took tons of photos. First with a local paper , a friend told me to use a national paper like the sun or mirror. All of them were brilliant and clear and showed everything they asked for and I was still repeatedly asked to send a photo of the same.

Does it show on your profile accessing from ...... If you in London and you use your mobile, I heard that could cause problems. It could show your actually somewhere else. I am not clued up with all that, I only use my pc .

Somebody else on forum had showing a different place on her profile using a mobile phone . Could be the problem !

Oh my this is worrying....
seems like aw are randomly getting providers to re verify...
some seem to be able to webcam without being verified as there are providers with no verification photo or verification whatsover....it does make it very unsettling as some are fine where others are not...
really hope you get sorted Laura fingers crossed ! Sounds like you had a nightmare too sexy claudia
gosh what a worry especially if this like me is vital for extra income xxxx
Mobile phone? I access emails via my phone jeeze could that jeopardize my profile?

only webcam from pc only use phone for checking emails
getting worried now
x