Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatically accepting
Is there anyway to set it up so when people try to join your webcam session it automatically accepts them with out me having to accept it manually? Would make life a little bit easier if I could just do my thing and people hop in and out with out me having to touch my mouse/keyboard!
I agree hun, very useful for splitcamming. However it's a good thing for performers overall as it means they have chance to compose themselves/ run from whereever they are to accept the show. There isn't a way to set up auto accept as far as I'm aware.
Ah ok fair enough Sad I usually perform as a couple actually and sometimes it would be nice at the end of the night to just get on with it and let people pop in and out when they please and not break up the mood Sleepy

Oh well like you said it gives you chance to compose yourself!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Being automatically billed every day for phone even when box unticked Kurvy_Kelly 3 8,264 27-10-2015, 11:00
Last Post: sarahxxx