Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
webcam work
I am thinking of doing webcam work.
Any advice on the type of webcam I may need ?

Vikki xx
If you are thinking of camming on AW they recommend Logitec Pro 9000. Thats what I have always used and find it easy to use as well as broadcasting an excellant quality stream.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Aww thanks so much x
Do you use a laptop? Mine came with a built in HD webcam and never had any problems with it and is always clear and good quality
Built in cams are not recommended for streaming live to webcam customers. Invest in your equipment and it will pay you back 10 fold. All the Logitech's are good, the 9000 and C910 and C920 especially. I also like the Microsoft Lifecam, though it doesn't keep up with the Logitech's.
I got a Logitech 9000 on ebay brand new for under £40, I love it Smile
Twitter: @AdultworkMiss

[url defaultattr=]View My Adultwork Profile here.

I use Microsoft hd webcam been fine for me since 2010 although directcam prefers logitech i gave never had any issues with this one done me a great service and only cost 80quid
i will proberly buy logitech next time x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  webcam work box victoria_vicky_ 0 2,963 28-09-2016, 09:05
Last Post: victoria_vicky_
  Made a new webcam profile but I don't know how to work on it isabel1992 1 4,421 11-05-2016, 22:21
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins
  Re:Using Ipad for Webcam work... FilthyMilfy 4 9,888 18-04-2013, 14:36
Last Post: Camille
  Already verified yet I can't enable webcam work! ReneeRichards 1 6,401 08-06-2012, 09:29
Last Post: admin